Friday, April 25, 2008

Are you a movie Buff??

So I haven’t been blogging at all in a while. I can’t understand why I get so tired and don’t have the will to blog about all the things that I have an inner need to discuss. It’s not as if I can’t find anything to talk about. I just can’t bring myself to type out the words. It must be work that has shot holes all in my will and whatnot. Maybe Coz my exams are just been over that I have been getting all lazy.




So, I’ve been going around and putting all the blog buddies I’ve ignored into Google Reader. That way, I can at least keep up with what everyone else is doing and possibly leave some comments. While looking around, I came across sulz’s Lowbrow Blog that included aquiz (which I found from another blog friend). It has mnay good small tiny quiz about the latest movies and gives you ratings for every movie in the form of a picture Certificate which can be proucdly displayed any where you want to on you orkut profile, across forums etc.

Your Ad Here

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: