Tuesday, April 1, 2008

About Me

Hii My name is Slyvia Rose I'm from India, Kolkata. I am fun Loving person with a lot of interest in sports like tennis and football, [:)]. I have just finished by school and looking for a carrier in journalism or mass communication (pr). Apart from this I have great liking for Korean romantic movies like My sassy gal, a moment to remember, a walk to remember, windstruck.



But i am also a action movie freak Die hard , star war series are my favorite. Movies of street dancing like you got served, step up, stomp the yard and street racing like 2fast 2 furious, street king, redline, fast track etc.

I hate Sci-fi movies other than MATRIX. Music is all about pop, and slow romantic songs from mandy moore, tata young, vanessa charlton.

Though I am not a great book lover but love all the book Dan Brown, and current favorite is mein kamf.




IF you like my blog please add my blog for blogroll , with anchor text "random internet ramblings". leave a comment here and I shall do the same and add your blog to blogroll.

Your Ad Here

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, interesting Orkut experience! We have all had our share of it and more than communication I think you need to develop interpersonal skills since you SOMEHOW end up rubbing people the wrong way ;-)

amITsingh said...

ya seems like u have been stuck between the rock and the hard place..lol carefull world can be more bitchy than u are or u can think of being...

Anant Khaitan said...

Interesting read.. quite a odd to my subjects, but still you have acuired a new reader

Anonymous said...

Hye......
felt nice reading ur blog dat u r a intersting & a very interacting person.

Poker said...

very nice.

Poker